Welcome to the official blog page of Justin Baker. This website features content that generally relates to my life and my pursuit of a professional basketball career. Keep a look out for posts regarding my progress on achieving that goal. Follow me on twitter @J45Bake and follow this page also. To become a follower, click "Join this site" under my profile bio on the right hand side of this page. Thank you.
Wednesday, October 19, 2011
Floor plan for the Arena
This is what our floor will look like.. Pick out where you want to sit and hit me for the tickets!
My name is Justin Baker and I'm from Sacramento, CA. I'm a basketball player who is currently working on building a professional career. Not only am I an athlete, I'm also a college graduate. Most importantly, I'm a bi-product of the wonderful woman who raised me; Regina Edwards and I put God first.
No comments:
Post a Comment